S H I P P I N G
At Belgrave Crescent, we offer both domestic and international shipping. Costs will vary depending on location. At checkout, a flat rate shipping fee will be added to the total of your order, based on your location. You can review the shipping costs before completing your purchase.
International packages may be subject to customs charges upon entering your country. These fees are not included in our shipping cost and are the customer’s responsibility to pay for them. Items that are unclaimed by a customer and returned to us will not be reshipped unless all incurred fees are paid for. We do not offer refunds for lost or stolen packages, nor are we responsible for an item not received due to an incorrect shipping address.
I N T E R N A T I O N A L D E L I V E R I E S
Please note that all shipments outside the EU may be subject to import duties & taxes which may be added once the shipment reaches your country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.
We are unable to offer a refund for goods which are returned because the customer wishes to avoid paying any customs duties imposed.
As previously mentioned, customs policies vary widely from country to country and customs duties are not always applied. Each country has its own rules for determining whether import duties & tax will apply. It may be a good idea to contact your local customs / import / mail departments for rates before you place an order to avoid any surprises.
We cannot guarantee that items will not be subject to random checks and cause associated delays and charges. Belgrave Crescent is not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes.
R E T U R N S
We take great care to ensure your item arrives in perfect condition and hope you will love your order; however, if you do wish to return your item, you may do so provided that you observe the following guidelines:
1. You must inform us by email using the Contact Form here within 7 calendar days of the date you receive your order with your intention to make a return; please wait for a confirmation reply.
2. All returns must be postmarked within 14 days of the date you received your order.
3. Upon receipt of the goods, we will issue a refund, minus the original shipping costs—provided that the goods returned to us are unused and in their original condition (and packaging, if possible).
4. You are responsible for all costs associated (shipping, duties & taxes, etc.) with the return of any items to Belgrave Crescent. We suggest goods be sent using a registered/trackable service, as we cannot be held responsible for goods which are lost or damaged in transit.
5. Your return must be marked RETURNED GOODS in block letters on the outside of the package and sent to the return address provided to you in our confirmation reply.